Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
Man now we are both Sick.
How did that slide by everybody.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,923 Posts
I was watching it and was actually going to bid on it but I didn't think I could make the trip anytime soon. I am just curious to see if the seller sticks with the deal or not. I have a feeling we will see them relisted.
 

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
Joined
·
32,399 Posts
NUTNDUN said:
I was watching it and was actually going to bid on it but I didn't think I could make the trip anytime soon. I am just curious to see if the seller sticks with the deal or not. I have a feeling we will see them relisted.
Legal contract or not, bet the seller won't let them go.
 

·
Squeaky Wheel
Joined
·
7,446 Posts
Dang, that is a steal, great condition too. It was too far from me too guys, don't feel bad. Sometimes you have to let something slide, otherwise your shop looks like mine, full!!
 

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
1,555 Posts
mac102004 said:
They were for sale in the classifieds section here...
Now THAT REALLY sucks!!
 

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
150 Posts
olcowhand said:
Legal contract or not, bet the seller won't let them go.
Had that happen to me, bought a hydraulic unit for my 112, reserve wasnt met so seller offered second chance, so i took it $75 with shipping for everything. then he refused to ship and said the offer was for $110 w/o shipping. tried to meet him half way on the deal but he refused, and ebay did nothing
 

·
In Remembrance, RIP Dale
Joined
·
1,781 Posts
Know the feeling why i'm not selling on fle-bay. That makes a grown man cry, those of us who misses and the seller.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,923 Posts
Must not be too many people within easy driving distance that want them. I should have bid on them, the money that would have been saved could have went towards gas. Only problem is that would suck to drive all the way out there to pick them up to find out the seller won't sell.
 

·
Elf guardian
Joined
·
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was sitting there, watching the countdown, trying to tell myself to jump on it, but I still had no feasable way in mind
to get them home. Oh well, I hope whomever got them, is cheering for Vancouver, because hopefully he has a double
hangover in the morning.
 

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
150 Posts
IamSherwood said:
, I hope whomever got them, is cheering for Vancouver, because hopefully he has a double
hangover in the morning.
LOL Love it
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top