Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,261 Posts
Neat, and it's a Massey Ferguson. What could you lose. If that's the end price. It's reasonable entertainment for the that price. About what year do you think it is. ??? Noel

Reactions: tinbender7

·
Registered
327 Posts
Awesome job on the restore Will If a guy lived close enough that is cool for $100 someone better pick that up and who says $100 doesn't buy anything anymore

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I go by sandy hook every day for work, I can pick it up for whomever buys it. PM me if you need me to.

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
Air cleaner off, "did not try to start it"
Either this guy is a pessimist or he was told by the PO why it won't start. I know I couldn't resist the challenge of at least trying.
Hopefully, it's just some gunk in the carb and not low compression or a knock, but for the 100, it could be re motored and still have a cool little rider.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I picked this up today for petrj6. Boy it's cute.. My wife even likes it. It's exactly like the PO stated. I think a good cleaning and the sheetmetal would look nice. front tires even hold air ! :rolling: It seems to be all there , not sure if there is supposed to be a chute on the deck.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,358 Posts
The jack stands really give a perspective on how small it is.
Cute. Did you bring it home in a truck or trunk?
Probably in his back pocket! Cute little sucker!

Reactions: TomLGT195
1 - 20 of 21 Posts