Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, don't know how to transfer the offerings, BUT, there is a tiller for Ride a Matics $149.95 and a owners and parts manual (orig) for them too. Only $55! Hmm! Was looking at some brochures and such offered and they seem to be expensive for Bolen's. I made an offer on two and one is taken, the other haven't heard yet. I see other offers of the same brochures with prices all over the place. Guess I just don't get the "collector" part of old manuals!

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Sorry, don't know how to transfer the offerings, BUT, there is a tiller for Ride a Matics $149.95 and a owners and parts manual (orig) for them too. Only $55! Hmm! Was looking at some brochures and such offered and they seem to be expensive for Bolen's. I made an offer on two and one is taken, the other haven't heard yet. I see other offers of the same brochures with prices all over the place. Guess I just don't get the "collector" part of old manuals!
I don't collect much for permanent keeping, but I do collect old dealer manuals for primarily engine brands. I thought that would be a cheap thing, but heck no! I have paid some heavy cash for a couple.

Ben W.

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
Most of the Manuals you see on ebay have been there for years due to the outrageous asking prices.

Good thing is most can be found here for free at GTT :D

That tiller is missing some parts and has been for sale for atleast 3-4 years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts