Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,635 Posts
Plowing already! Jumpins your area is different than mine. I can understand why thou. Seems strange to be plowing already. Noel

Reactions: bbuckler

·
Super Moderator
6,635 Posts
In our area, there is no fall planting. Fall is our harvest season. Noel

Reactions: Alc

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Internet is amazing from the standpoint of bringing us all together across a whole continent.
B Buckner is 750 miles apron south of me. Propane 1 is about 1400 miles NE of me.
The climate is vastly different.For each of us.

I sure wish I could get 2 seasons of garden.
Yeah but central texas is the worst area in texas to grow you have to farther south.

·
Super Moderator
55,378 Posts
Looks like it is doing a good job!

Reactions: bbuckler

·
Beer Guzzling Canuck
577 Posts
The Internet is amazing from the standpoint of bringing us all together across a whole continent.
B Buckner is 750 miles apron south of me. Propane 1 is about 1400 miles NE of me.
The climate is vastly different.For each of us.

I sure wish I could get 2 seasons of garden.
It sure is amazing to see the difference. Im up in st jean matha, Qc and uphere we havent had any tomatoes, beans or cucumbers yet. The only thing I can harvest is hot pepers, raspberries, lettuce and currant. There is no way we could get a second crop later on. When tomatoes are at their peak we have about 4 or 5 weeks left before we get night frost.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.