Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this moment in time was the best day, and show of all time cause I finally meet Al. I saw Al at old tyme days but i was to shy to talk to him. now he is my go to guy on panzer tractors. if anyone has panzer questions go to AL.

Attachments

·
tinkerer
2,492 Posts
Nice photos.

Thank you for posting them because this is the only way I can enjoy Al's tractors.

Colchester CT. is just too far for me to be able to attend any tractor shows,

·
1,824 Posts
He's got a camper and trailer and he likes to travel. You just need to convince him to attend a show near you...

·
Registered
489 Posts
this moment in time was the best day, and show of all time cause I finally meet Al. I saw Al at old tyme days but i was to shy to talk to him. now he is my go to guy on panzer tractors. if anyone has panzer questions go to AL.
I appreciate the kind words but there are those who are more deserving of the "go to guy" title than I am. A couple that come to mind off the top of my head would be Jim Haynes and Bill Janitor. Those two have probably forgotten more about Panzers than I'll ever know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.