Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been needing to trim the lower dead branch's off one of the Spruce trees in the yard so today I got the 4000 watt generator out and installed on S1 my Suburban S12 found the heacy duty power cord I made up for this work a few years ago and got the electric Remington pole/ chain saw over to the tree an proceeded to give it a trim all worked great and the tree looks much better and I'm ready for my Tea and a rest

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Vehicle Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Vehicle Plant Branch Natural landscape Wood Terrestrial plant Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Vehicle Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant Vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive tire Agricultural machinery Vehicle Plant Sky Natural landscape Tree Branch Tire Wheel Plant Sky Tree

Attachments

·
( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)
724 Posts
Great machines!

Reactions: MNGB

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes let us see some snow under that spruce tree
Was just looking out the window the other day watching a squirrel digging up what ever he must have stashed this past summer / fall must have has a half dozen diggings and yes there is snow not a lot though we have lucked out so far, I have to chuckle some about this thread jms180 was the only one to post 6 months ago then now a few have discovered it :dancingbanana:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts