Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the day off work today and spent all day at a sale with my 3 year old daughter. Ended up bringing all this home with us. Only missed out on the tiller,for now that is. The higher bidder came to me when I was leaving and asked if I was interested in it,and of course me being me, I'm like "HELL YA!!! So I'm going to pick it up in 2 weeks.

Attachments

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The tractor is a non runner,but turns over,no holes in the block. So I don't think it will be too hard to get running again.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Looking good!

Keep us posted, and thanks for the photos!

·
Super Moderator
54,000 Posts
Great score on all that!

Reactions: limebuzz

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I not likely get around to working on this one till spring.Have a few other projects on the go now.

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's not like I need another tiller,but it will be nice to keep all the stuff together as a package.

·
Tractorholic
1,177 Posts
That was a good day off.Looks like you got the 541 rear pto.I'm guessing you have to remove the 3pt to use or mount it.When you find out let us know.I put mine on my dads 1200 then took it off.It took extra storage space. :D

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I finally got all the rust off the shaft.looks. Like it sat in the corner of the shed for many years in the dirt.You don't have to take the 3ph off in order to use the PTO, but I can't see you being able to use them together

·
Registered
7 Posts
Took the day off work today and spent all day at a sale with my 3 year old daughter. Ended up bringing all this home with us. Only missed out on the tiller,for now that is. The higher bidder came to me when I was leaving and asked if I was interested in it,and of course me being me, I'm like "HELL YA!!! So I'm going to pick it up in 2 weeks.
I love Nova Scotia but I really need to get to one of these sales in Ontario. Nice haul. Nice tractor.

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love Nova Scotia but I really need to get to one of these sales in Ontario. Nice haul. Nice tractor.
Yeah,there is nothing quite like a farm auction on a nice sunny day.And to spend it with your young one tops it off,as long as she behaves.LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts