Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
Bolens 1053 - 1970?
80 Posts
sorry but your gues is as good as mine.
More than 10 years ago I put a kind of "professional" tractor seat on my lawn mower and it is still good as new till today.
But the adaption required a bit of modification.

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

But I bought it in Germany so I can not give any recommendation or link

· Registered
1967 Craftsman 856C & 857C
560 Posts
I have a Toro Wheel Horse 416H in desperate need of a seat What is everyone's recommendations.
Got a Tractor Supply or a Rural King agricultural store near you, try there I'm sure they got seats. A seat cover I suppose is another option. How bout this in Richmond for $20.00?.

Automotive tire Grille Bumper Automotive exterior Table

Road surface Asphalt Gas Wood Rectangle

Here's a tractor supply website too......
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/search/tractor seat?

· Registered
Ingersoll 224, 1989
278 Posts
No response wow Very helpful GROUP!
Seriously, with the attitude? It's rather insulting to the group. Nothing wrong with bumping a post, but wow.

What are you trying to achieve:

• Factory like replacement
  • Cheap seat to flip tractor
  • Ultimate comfort
  • with or without arms
I have one of these on my Ingersoll and like it.

· Registered
145 Posts
I have a few of these seats on some of my tractors and I quite like them. Seat They are quite comfortable and look just right on a garden tractor. In my opinion some of the other seats backs are too short, to fancy, or to big for a garden tractor. This is just my opinion and if you like a different style go with that! Hope that helps!

Also FYI if you get no response its not because we are ignoring you its because we either don't see it or we don't think that we have the best answer for the question. Next time please bump the post in a more polite way. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts