Garden Tractor Forums banner

Tractor Changes already

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Chappy 
#1 ·
Well I have to admit I usually keep things around for a little while, but if you recall last week, one of the tractors I had was an MF16. Well I went to pick up the snowblower for it today, and the chap I got it from wanted to trade back for the 16.
Now the 16 had no motor, and needed some work, but I was happy with it as a first.
But today happened and the 16 is replaced by a 10 with a deck, roto tiller, and snowblower. There are tire chains onit, and even beter,,, it has a motor.
So I hauled it home, put a jump starter on it (that was given to me aswell) and
I could'nt believe it when it turned over
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Engineering Automotive wheel system
(the MF blower)

and started right up.
The guy I got it from said it had'nt ran in over a year.
Hopefully I can attach a pic . Strange how some days go isn't it.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
The MF 10

Chappy

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Hey Chappy, you seem to be a magnet for MF's! Congratulations on that one. It looks solid. The blower will come in handy this winter.

#9 ·
Nice 10, Chappy. It's really good when you get attachments with them. I'm glad you got it running easily. Have fun with it.

#10 ·
Thanks Fellas, I'm pretty happy with it. A Little elbow grease and TLC should"nt hurt. Re the Tiller extension
I'm not sure if it does or not, still pretty new to me , but it gets delivered in the next week.
I can shoot a pic and add it to the thread and,,,, IamSherwood maybe you can tell me from that.
The blower is going to come in handy for sure, it has new drive train and everything rolls nice and easy. The guy I got it from
even had a big ziplock bag with all the springs and chains in it.

Have a Rainbow Day
Chappy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.