Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tractorholic
2,179 Posts
Nice tractors! Hey... first you tease us with eating that big piece of chocolate desert and now you're out, running around in March with short sleeves... boy ya really know how to hit a guy hard!!! :laughingteeth:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man it's been in the upper 50's mid 60's for weeks now here, AND it's been raining chocolate all night, lol

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Nice tractors !!

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Just dreaming but boy do I wish I had a barn that was filled with that kinda tractor stock :worshippy1::bounce:Larry.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
hooligan said:
Man it's been in the upper 50's mid 60's for weeks now here, AND it's been raining chocolate all night, lol
I wanna know what has changed your photogenic nature, .....I mean when you posted the pics of the trailer you did we got an a$$ shot because you said you are camera shy, now for some reason you are showing your mug in a lot of pics? Just sayin LOL

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
LOL, I had to pick on ya about it. I am jealous of the weather you are having. It was nice here the last two days but it is suppose to rain today.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.