Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Craftsman YTS3000 lawn tractor that is about 5-6 years old. Last year, I started having issues with slow to very slow forward movement which was worse when going up a grade. I noticed that the end of the bypass lever on the transmission was broken which allowed the lever to vibrate around. When I would turn the valve, I would have power moving forward. This year I replace the lever and had no improvement. I realized that the post that the bypass lever goes on spins around freely, so I wasn't sure if position of the post was the problem. I turn the post to several different positions, but had no changes. I then purged the transmission per the directions that I have and now have no movement either way. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
If it has the Tuff Torq K40 or K46, you are experiencing typical issues of slow down and no movement as they get some hours on them. .

·
Registered
2 Posts

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.