Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,342 Posts
That is a real bummer. Hopefully it is something else a lot easier to correct. My last Dr. visit wasn't what I wanted to hear either. Been having an issue with me left knee. 2 weeks ago Dr. drained about 3/4 of a cup of arthritis out of it and gave it a shot. 3 days later it wasn't any better so went back. Full of arthritis again. Dr. said done all he could do. Time to see a surgeon for knee replacement. Looking at next October if I can hold out taking pain killers till then. So far 3 a day has been working good until today. Rain moving in tomorrow evening through Wednesday and that knee is reminding me of it.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have never heard of that one...had to google it.

Prayers for you.

Does this run in your family? Quick reading said its a 1 and 10,000 chance for unaffected parents to give birth to an affected child. But one parent being affected by the gene defect has a 50% chance to pass it on.
It probably does but I don't know who. Both my grandfathers died from heartattack at 50.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Good luck and I hope its something else.

I had tests done and on the x-ray they thought I had a widow makers valve, scared the heck out of me n the misses, they did surgery to diagnose it further / possibly do surgery while in there. Come to find out the e-xray was wrong and everything was good. Hope thats the same for you.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Brandon, you have my prayers that it isn't something bad once all is said & done. Life can be tough enough without health issues. You have a big move coming up too. Isn't it Paris, Ky you're moving to?

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brandon, you have my prayers that it isn't something bad once all is said & done. Life can be tough enough without health issues. You have a big move coming up too. Isn't it Paris, Ky you're moving to?
Yep Paris. If i do have it I won't be able lift heavy stuff or anything else to stress the heart

·
Super Moderator
55,378 Posts
Prayers that they can get this under control soon!

Reactions: bbuckler

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
If you are experiencing chest pain do they have any idea what is causing it, if the heart is OK? Glad to hear you back from ER and doing OK.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.