Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im starting to get geared up for the white stuff so I started working on putting the card cab on the 1050 but I knew when I boight it fron forum memember NJKEN, great guys to deal with after the 1050 they changed the fender pan so I have one off a junk 1050 I have its not pretty but this spring that will all change... I also have to change the shifter since they put then dumb fenders... heres some pics of the cab when I got it when it was on the 1253

bolens 1253 cozy cab 001.JPG bolens 1253 cozy cab 003.JPG bolens 1253 cozy cab 004.JPG bolens 1253 cozy cab 007.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Looks like you may be ready for the white stuff like you mentioned. the cab will keep some of the wind off of you. You know we will be waiting for the pictures once is over and you get the new pan on it.

Dick

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea going to just use it the way it is with the chipping paintmon the fenders then repainted the whole tractor and cab

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Looks like you're ready. Are you expecting snow soon? It looks like the grass is still green at your place!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Last weekend I spent 6 hours pushing snow on my driveway and the neighbours . 6 inches of heavy wet stuff. My 425 john deere worked hard. Its chained up with the diff lock it works great. The hydralics are a treat. I broke a hydraulic fitting had to fire up the 1050 Bolen to finnish up. It works great as well just a bit slower and the manual blade lift and angle etc make it more work for me. I can always count on it to start when its cold. Way better than the jD.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im just betting ready I hve lot of driveways to plow

·
Registered
428 Posts
Another 6 inches last night and this morning. Did my driveway with the 425 with blade. Then I went and dug out my snow caster put it on the my new 1050 Bolens did the neighbours for her. They do a nice clean job compared to a blade. I'm pleased with the new 1050. It works good

Attachments

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im not ready that was when the cab was on the 1253, I got the fenders off the 1050 an 1053 I been busy finiwhing up farming so

1 - 10 of 10 Posts