Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Went over to the center of the state awhile back and picked this dethatcher up for Rick Show, the gentleman also had a Tube Frame rear mounted Mackissic sprayer (it was a rare find , it has the original lid for the tank he he). I wanted it. Got it home an saw it had a broken off mounting ear, finally got around to gluing one on today, (pastel green left over from painting my daughters outside table and chairs was all I had buddy). Thought I'd mount it up, try it out and shoot some pics. Funny I have Ricks and he picked up and is storing mine, taking to his place tomorrow and swap.

Attachments

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,828 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
I own one of these as well but have yet to try it, mine needed all 100 tines replaced ($$$).

If you're looking for tines they can be had for alot less with a bit of research, I believe I ended up paying around 0.75$ for OEM Bluebird ones, I have seen them as high as 3.00$!

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I own one of these as well but have yet to try it, mine needed all 100 tines replaced ($$$).
If you're looking for tines they can be had for alot less with a bit of research, I believe I ended up paying around 0.75$ for OEM Bluebird ones, I have seen them as high as 3.00$!
Do tell, please, cheapest I've found them is $1.62 @ Russo Power.
Thanks

·
1,204 Posts
Wow that thing looks amazing so does your tractor. I'd put one of those to good use for sure.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Neat attachment! It looks like it's in wonderful condition and matches the condition of the 1050 well. I still can't get over how nicely preserved that all original 1050 is. What a fantastic machine.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,828 Posts
Maybe just a little,still haven't tried the seat out yet,LOL
I hope that eventually you do try the seat out - I did not leave any remains of the former tenants inside - honest.

Seats are made to be sat on as well as looked at in my humble opinion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts