1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Pretty neat attachment. If you had a full load in that you'd probably need some weight to hold the front down.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dunno...it's only rated for 150#.

I'm betting that a round back tiller weighs that much or more.

·
Certified Wheel Horse Nut
817 Posts
Cool attachment! Hope somebody from here is able to get it!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Even if it is pretty rare (which I have never seen one before myself), $230 still seems awfully high for that weird looking "wheelbarrow" without a wheel in that rough of shape...

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It isn't in "rough" shape. It's in very good shape.

All the rust is surface rust, and there is no pitting, or dents.

I have turned down $350.00 for mine which is in similar shape with a bit less of the surface rust.

·
Registered
776 Posts
It isn't in "rough" shape. It's in very good shape.
All the rust is surface rust, and there is no pitting, or dents.
I have turned down $350.00 for mine which is in similar shape with a bit less of the surface rust.
IDK, maybe the photos make it look worse than it is then? I thought it looked in worse shape I guess. Still, even in pristine condition I'm surprised it goes for that much money, but as it has been mentioned, it is rare... I'm usually not the best when it comes to estimating the value of items like this since I'm still fairly new to antique/vintage tractors. I just thought it sounded high to me for what it is.

·
Old, but not dead -- yet!
3,239 Posts
I don't think it was sold. .....On the original listing of $249, there were 4 offers which were not accepted.

It is now re-listed at $229.

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts
I don't think it was sold. .....On the original listing of $249, there were 4 offers which were not accepted.

It is now re-listed at $229.
I just noticed that

Well, If he's asking $230 for that rusty one I wonder how much mine is worth

Attachments

·
Village Idiot
1,274 Posts
I can't see Ebay from work, but if it's a brinly then there are some of them out there. That one one the bolens is awesome. Looking at the Brinly dump gave me some of the ideas for the rear dump I'm working on now.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brian, it would take very little work to make the one on eBay look like yours.

Like I said, I have lain hands and eyes on that one, and that is just surface rust. There are no dings or dents in it either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts