Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
It is pathetic the levels these sickos go to. Praying for as much good as possible till we hear more.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had been thinking that it was going to happen sooner or later. People from all over the world in one place. terrorist field day.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They're asking anyone that took videos at the finish line to come forward and let the police review them.

·
Procrastinators unite tomorrow
1,417 Posts
Very sad , prayers to those hurt, killed, there families and the innocent bystander's.

P.S. Strange how life can change so fast with-out reason,

as a rule my family would have been right where this happened today, at the finish line cheering on my sister in-law who had run this race for the last 4 years, thank god she wasn't able to this year due to an injury during her last triathlon.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
John, God must have plans for you and your loved ones. I give up on trying to report everything. radio and tv have given so many different reports. BPD says there are two dead. radio said fed sources had said twelve.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Don't know what to make of this, so far family and friends accounted for. Phones weren't working for a while...both areas are about 25mins from me, was wrenching in the shed clueless! til I got alerted to it. Prayers go out...

·
Super Moderator
54,838 Posts
Sorry to hear this news! Not good at all!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts