1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DR. Bolens
19,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Either somebody thought it was perty, or they had to buy it to REPAINT it RIGHT:rofl2:!

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I seen it last night and was going to post it and you beat me too it. It said right in the description that "THIS IS A BOLENS GUY'S DREAM TRACTOR"

·
Tractorholic
2,179 Posts
NUTNDUN said:
I seen it last night and was going to post it and you beat me too it. It said right in the description that "THIS IS A BOLENS GUY'S DREAM TRACTOR"
If it was mine, I'd have to repaint it quick, or that dream would turn into a nightmare!! :laughingteeth:

·
DR. Bolens
19,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bill56 said:
If it was mine, I'd have to repaint it quick, or that dream would turn into a nightmare!! :laughingteeth:
I wonder what possesed him to paint it that way. I'm shure the Bolens white paint is probably the same price as the Green he used LOL.
The thing that bother's me is, why go through all that trouble "Restoring" it And paint it the wrong color:wallbanging:

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I can also guarantee ya it isn't a proper restore, if you look at the pic with the hood opened you can tell they didn't disassemble the dash tower completely and only removed the gauges and sprayed everything else and you can see where they didn't get some of it painted.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I wonder if Hooligan's wife bought it to match her truck? Mike is your wife making purchases without you knowing LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts