Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Tractorholic
626 Posts
I actually came here to post this but someone beat me to it. I had offered $150 which I thought was more than fair, but it was automatically declined. I can see it realistically going for $200-250 but anymore than that is just dreaming IMO. It's a shame my 1966 is missing the aluminum nose piece, but honestly the aluminum dash is more valuable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Tractorholic
626 Posts
I know where there is a complete #10 tractor with both aluminum dash and hood bezel.......maybe I better go see if I can buy it!
You should, and sell me the nose piece lol

·
Nut Case
1,940 Posts
I bought a reproduction bezel made out of aluminum for 35 Canadian dollars this summer
so 5000 for a original should be a good price lol
Would love to have more info on the aluminum bezels you found? I have a few machines that could use them.

Eric

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Nut Case
1,940 Posts
I bet I could get one CNC machined for under $5k lol
That's a thought. Polish it out to add some shine to them.

Eric

·
Tractorholic
626 Posts
That's a thought. Polish it out to add some shine to them.

Eric

Hardest one would be the first one, once the code and fixtures are made, pump them out for days! lol

·
Tractorholic
626 Posts
Yeah but that's not OEM!
My luck I'd buy that and it get lost in mail or ups would break it in 10 pieces! Lol
I think I could live with it not being OEM, given the savings lol I mean, $5k will buy a lot of GT's I don't think I've paid a total of $5k for every one I've ever had put together lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.