Garden Tractor Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Anything Red . . .
12,075 Posts
HERE is the link, and below is a pic.

attachicon.gif
bezel.jpg
Why is this an issue? Is this the most southern point on the tractor? Everyone uses it for a bumper?

Never mind the silly price on this eBay quote, what do these normally sell for? I'm all for the entrepeneurs making replacement parts to keep tractors going. (Folks in Cuba still use Chevys from the 50s for everyday transport.)

·
Tractorholic
626 Posts
Why is this an issue? Is this the most southern point on the tractor? Everyone uses it for a bumper?

Never mind the silly price on this eBay quote, what do these normally sell for? I'm all for the entrepeneurs making replacement parts to keep tractors going. (Folks in Cuba still use Chevys from the 50s for everyday transport.)
Repro plastic ones are like $85. Aluminum Repros? I've never seen them. I have seen a few original aluminum nose pieces sell on ebay for $200-250 but not often. I've seen the odd mint OEM plastic one fetch $100-125 also.

I watched a show on cars in Cuba. Cuban Chrome or something along those lines....

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.