Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys and/or gals in NW Iowa, SW MN, SE S.D. or NE NE. Auction coming up on July 24th in Spirit Lake, Iowa Expo Center. Estate auction, has 6 Bolens tractors, only one ID for sure is a QT17 with mounted tiller. Blades, decks, broom, tillers and many parts. Check it out at Nattress Auctions. For more information Call 712-330-1904. It is a 4 hour drive for me so will have to pass.

Reactions: Bolens800uk

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
That auction is this Sunday the 24th at the Spirit Lake Expo Center. I just talked to a friend of mine in that area. He deal in all kinds of lawn mower tractors and GT's. He siad that auction company relies very heavy on a local paper that has wide coverage, kind of like a weekly shopper. They did not get his ad in the last paper. The only advertising that got out was the internet and some sale bills scattered around. due to this he expects the Bolens stuff to go cheap unless there are some collectors there. He siad the auctioneer usually put a lot of the smaller stuff on a pallet and you buy the whole pallet. So if you want a gas tank you buy a bunch of stuff you don't want along with it. Not a good way to do it in my opinion. I left a bid on a coup;le items so will see what happens. Sounds like if your looking for a bargain Bolens this might be the auction to go to. It is about a 4hour drive for me so going to have to pass. Just dropped 3 K for a new central air today. The 34 yo unit finally shot craps. See the sale bill at : and click on auction details.

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
chieffan, I combined your thread from yesterday into this one from today.

Good luck on getting some of the GT's there.

Reactions: chieffan
1 - 6 of 6 Posts