Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
My Mother in Law is in ICU in Ashville, N.C. She started feeling strange yesterday evening, chest pains. Father in Law took her to the EMS building. EMT's thought it was looking like a heart attack. She was LifeFlighted to Ashville. Dr's there felt like she was showing signs of Angina. Keep her overnight for observation and testing this morning. My wife called me just after 4AM telling me that Judy had CODED. Drs. got her back after preforming CPR. Thank GOD Joey is already there on vacation. PLEASE PRAY for Mamma Judy!!

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Just said a quick prayer for her & all of you Brian! Hoping/praying for a swift recovery & many more years here on earth.

·
Tinker Master
7,945 Posts
Glad they got her back! We almost lost my wife's dad last year ~this time.. He had an Aortic Aneurism next to his stomach.. Luckily it burst close to the hospital in the ambulance! He's still with us by the grace of the Lord.. Hope your MIL will be too!

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Brian, my thoughts are with your Mamma Judy and your family.

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Brian, Sorry to hear about your MIL. Will keep her and her family in thoughts and prayers.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
That was a close call for Judy. It sounds like quick action by your FIL and the EMT's has put her in the best possible place at this time. We'll add Judy and your family to our prayers.

·
Collector of stuff
1,813 Posts
Brian,

So sorry to hear about your MIL, prayers for a speedy, complete recovery, and for you and the rest of the family too.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
You and your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

My wife and her sister and myself are sitting here in the Cleveland Clinic as their mother is here having a "spot" removed from 1 of her lungs...Please keep her in your thoughts too.

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You and your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

My wife and her sister and myself are sitting here in the Cleveland Clinic as their mother is here having a "spot" removed from 1 of her lungs...Please keep her in your thoughts too.
I have Added her to our PRAYER list.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts