Garden Tractor Forums banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts
Quick Update... She is in surgery right now and getting a stint put into an Artery that was completely blocked. They were able to go thru the artery in the thigh and not having to open her up so far. She also ended up with several broken ribs from the CPR, but they will heal.

This is a very stressful time for My family as the Wife (Joey) and one of my Daughters (Bailey) are in N.C. on vacation, I just picked up the other Daughter (Briley) Sunday from there so she could attend a State 4H conference here in TX. So she 250miles from me, Bailey, 1150 miles from me, is now at the family home in Nantahala, N.C., Joey is in Ashville with Her Mom. We are very spread out.

Just saw this and I feel for you deeply! You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers Brian. It's terrible to be all spread out like that. We'll be praying that the surgery goes well, the ribs heal, and your family all comes back together safely when the time comes.

This is a very stressful time for My family as the Wife (Joey) and one of my Daughters (Bailey) are in N.C. on vacation, I just picked up the other Daughter (Briley) Sunday from there so she could attend a State 4H conference here in TX. So she 250miles from me, Bailey, 1150 miles from me, is now at the family home in Nantahala, N.C., Joey is in Ashville with Her Mom. We are very spread out.
No matter how spread out you are, a good family is always together.

God Bless all of you and tell Mom we are pulling for her.

When Dad went in for surgery like that, afterwards I told him that leg looked longer. Managed to get a couple relatives to play along too. He got a charge out of it.

Just saw this thread TD&H, and although your family is scattered, it sounds like people were where they were most needed. I'm glad things seem to be looking up, and hope they continue to improve. Prayers for your family.

Brian, thanks for the update. I know you are feeling very stressed out right now, I hope and pray the surgery is a success and that the stress will pass quickly. Hang in there buddy!

Just found this, Brian! Prayers for all you folks down there. Also for KC9KAS and family! Hope all goes well for everyone!

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Prayers sent Brian! Sorry to here the news! I am sorry i missed this earlier! Working from the phone is tough. For me anyway.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2
Chris, We both have a lot on our plates today..

Reactions: chris m
LATEST UPDATE !!

Mama Judy had 3 blockages. 2 that fed blood to the heart itself, both at 80% and one to the abdomen at 50%. Docs' put 2 stints in and did angioplastie to the other one. She is alert and seems to be in good spirits, but is and will be for some time very sore.

Thanks for all the PRAYERS and support today Guys, I appreciate it

Thanks for the update. The heavy blockages sure meant sure trouble ahead, but she should be aok once she heals up from this. Good thing you didn't stay with her in NC Brian. The stress of having you around may have been more than she could have taken! :smilewink: ....... Just trying to inject some humor at a tough time for you.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.