Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tractorholic
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the 1220 has been doing a great job so far. I loaded the tires today just because.. My parts tractor and other stuff will be here Friday. I think i did well. I'm getting another 1220 with motor that RAN ,and another block, a tiller, and a plow blade. Deliverd to my door for 325.00. Also fixed my drag link. Will put up pics of it all soon...:wave:

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Hey that's great.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Talk about getting a deal. Delivered to your house for a great price.... someone has it made :bigrofl:

·
1,499 Posts
Congrats on your find :thumbs: It sounds like you got a great deal on that tractor!

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
If there are any banks/slopes, loading the rears is a good thing. My BIL had a couple places that even the wide 12" turfs wouldn't make it up without spinning & burning the grass. We loaded them up & he can go right on up, even slow. Before, he had to get a running start. He's also stable on side slopes now, but loaded tires or not....always be careful!

·
Tractorholic
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
olcowhand said:
If there are any banks/slopes, loading the rears is a good thing. My BIL had a couple places that even the wide 12" turfs wouldn't make it up without spinning & burning the grass. We loaded them up & he can go right on up, even slow. Before, he had to get a running start. He's also stable on side slopes now, but loaded tires or not....always be careful!
Yea thanks i really don't have alot of slopes. I did it mostly for when i till or clear snow. and my neighbor said it couldn't be done at home. Next im going to try to find a set of chains.

·
Tractorholic
431 Posts
what a great deal! can't wait to see some pix

·
Tractorholic
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think i did ok for 325 delivered from about 2.5 hours away. Tractor is just going to be parts i think

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea im pretty happy used the tiller today just to try it it works great. had to put a spring in the plow. and turned thr tractor in to a pile of parts before the woman of the house saw it. was going to put the brake and clutch on my tractor today as they are like new compared to mine but i think ill wait till i can have the tractor down a while as it looks like quite a job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts