Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to knock down the yard with the Flail-Mo, but when I went to mount it on the HT20D, I found that I didn't;t have the right PTO knuckle. The one I had used the cotter pin to secure it to the PTO shaft, and the HT20D doesn't have the hole in the shaft. It requires the 'Lock Ring' style

I contacted Rick Show to see if he had one, and if so to bring it with him when he came to pick up the 2-stage snowcaster that I had been holding for him.

I had already agreed to sell him a set of BOLENS branded front wheel weights, and since he had one I proposed an even swap he if felt that was a decent deal.

He did, and I finally got it all together a couple of days ago. I did the "South 40" and all went well.

Today I did the "North 40", and since the wife was in the motorhome, I had her take a short vid.

The grass was in the 8"-10" range and pretty thick. The Flail-Mo handled it with ease, and the 20D didn't even 'lean on the governor'.

I was very impressed :D :D :D

·
483 Posts
I have to agree with Dave as I have one restored and 2 more to do but they are winter projects. Haban and Bolens corporation's had some very brilliant engineers. You can see it in their equipment designs. I would not know what to do if I had all that flat ground to mow on that you have Dave. Great combination you have that is for sure and the camera woman is equally as good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts