Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Has anyone been to the Vintage Garden Tractor Show and Swap Meet in Sugarcreek Ohio?

I've got family in the area, including a grandson who is nuts about any kind of machinery. Thinking about loading up the Speedex and doing this one. I'm wondering if it's worth the trip.

·
Super Moderator
55,278 Posts
As far as I am concerned, any show is always a good time! Lots of folks there that share the same interests!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Isn't that one of the ones listed on Speedex site? Seems it was kinda early in season?
I see they do have it listed on the speedextractorinformation site. I actually stumbled across it on the Miller Tire web page.

·
I said I work on them. I never said I fix them&#3
2,426 Posts
I've been wanting to get to this one for a while. Talked to a friend of mine who lives sort of close and he said that I NEED to take my tractor out there. Well, this year we made plans to take one tractor anyway. Of course, life got in the way and now it doesn't look as if we will be going. Still have time and we may still get there to check it out but without a tractor. GRRRRRR!

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
I've been wanting to get to this one for a while. Talked to a friend of mine who lives sort of close and he said that I NEED to take my tractor out there. Well, this year we made plans to take one tractor anyway. Of course, life got in the way and now it doesn't look as if we will be going. Still have time and we may still get there to check it out but without a tractor. GRRRRRR!
You still have time to get your waterfowl to line up.

·
I said I work on them. I never said I fix them&#3
2,426 Posts
You still have time to get your waterfowl to line up.
True but this would involve a new truck with more seating. I didn't expect it but my daughter will be moving back home from college just the Tuesday before that show. It's pretty early and I just wasn't thinking she would be done for the year that soon. Well, she wants to go with us. I can seat three but it's pretty tight and would be pretty uncomfortable on a three hour drive. We may just climb in the car and take a few days to make it a mini trip. Take in the show, get our seeds for the garden, eat some good meals, the usual.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm leaning toward attending. Final decision will be weather based early in the week of the show.

Reactions: Billy M

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The weather man says Saturday is going to be cold and wet. I'm going to pass on Sugarcreek this year.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Resurrecting this from last year.

The show this year is May 13. Once again seriously considering attending.

Anyone else up for Sugarcreek 2017?

Reactions: KennyP

·
Super Moderator
55,278 Posts
Hope you go and get some pics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.