Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much? and what would it cost to ship to Wisconsin? I wouldn't have the time to travel to Ma.

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
P.S. New to GTtalk. Pretty cool site, lots of helpful posts. Hopefully when I get this project rolling I can offer some help as well.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Welcome. Good thing is the MF7 and MF8 snow blowers are not that heavy. Maybe shipping wouldn't be too bad for one. Hopefully Alex can let you know.

·
Super Moderator
54,348 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hope you get your blower. In the mean time, we want pictures!
KennyP

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
1badMF,:welcometogttalk:
Glad to have you with us.

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll post pics as soon as i get it out of the shed. Judging by the weather that isn't gonna be any time soon.

·
Tractorholic
428 Posts
How does $125 plus shipping sound? i have to call ups in the next few days few a quote on shipping an engine, so i can get you a quote at the same time.

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm leaving town tomorrow for the week. I am interested. I'll try to keep in touch. thank you for your time

·
Tractorholic
428 Posts
Hey, just letting you know I have the pics. But to send them I will need you to supply me with an email address. I am having trouble with my computer, and I will send them on my iPod.

·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
Welcome, Join in on chat some night, tis otay if tou kant type er spel.lol

·
32 Posts
what does that 720 look like because i have one that came with my mf10 don't know anything about it it may not even fit

1 - 20 of 34 Posts