Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Got just a few questions I don't know the year. it has a little places to put your feet on it not the full running boards wondering about were to get a seat got the metal frame but nothing else also steering wheel cap decal any idea's ?---- got the serial # for the tractor 1590238255 anyone have idea's about that.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Your number indicates a 1973. Check with some of the vendors on here that part GT's out. You can also search Ebay or TempSearch for parts. Check some of the posts on here to get an idea for a seat. I have a MF12 & I just had a guy redo the vinyl on it. I'm not sure if the steering wheel caps are the same on a MF7 but they are reproduced in black & red from http://www.gtreproductions.us/ Show us some pics when you get a chance.

Reactions: Gabriel

·
Super Moderator
6,263 Posts
This Massey is a 1973. The foot pedals were standard. The running board were an option. As was a cigar lighter. And I believe there was a light kit available. Noel

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was looking at some of the old snapper parts tractors my Dad has and I spotted a high back factory seat I might just put on the 7 if it's the right width to fit without looking to big.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I don't really understand how to post picts on this web site I just got lucky and managed to get my avatar picture off of facebook but I'm not even real sure how I got it.......I will eventually post up some hopefully, My wife and I had to move in with my Dad and Mom my mom has Alzheimer's and Dad needs our help with her but my little 7 is here so we are going to get started on it soon we are still painting and putting the 333 back together first and as if that isn't enough now we cant find our camera it got boxed Im sure in the move.

·
Super Moderator
54,377 Posts
Well I don't really understand how to post picts on this web site I just got lucky and managed to get my avatar picture off of facebook but I'm not even real sure how I got it.......I will eventually post up some hopefully, My wife and I had to move in with my Dad and Mom my mom has Alzheimer's and Dad needs our help with her but my little 7 is here so we are going to get started on it soon we are still painting and putting the 333 back together first and as if that isn't enough now we cant find our camera it got boxed Im sure in the move.
Posting pics is easy! Check out this link!

·
Super Moderator
54,377 Posts
Thank you Sir that looks easy enough :) just tried it hope it works ...... test picture worked now I need some pictures of my 7 to post up still looking for my camera I may need to buy another one......THANKS SO MUCH for the video
Sir was my Daddy! I'm Kenny to you folks here! Glad you figured it out!

Reactions: IamSherwood

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
didn't realize how bad it looked till I seen the pictures on here.... Soon as the weather gets just a little above freezing going to start working on it ......not a cold weather fan

·
Registered
96 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Gas Asphalt Auto part update: well finally got started on the seven thought maybe I would put up a couple of picts just to give you an idea of things to come..finally got the motor off of it and most of the metal been cleaning up a few parts painting a few now I guess it's time to power wash and de-grease the little one

If you all don't mind you can call by my name it's---> David .....But please don't ever call me late for dinner.....LOL :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,377 Posts
David, be sure to dry it! I would hate to see it shrink any further!

Reactions: MFDAC and limebuzz

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Me too Kenny but Im thinking it might get a little smaller before Im done....working on Dads 12 too but it needs a lot more sheet metal

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
You'll be happy when you get it done. They're fun to mow with. Real nimble, with the

tight turning radius. Please keep us posted as you make headway.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts