Garden Tractor Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought a Waterloo 30 walk behind. Not original motor but has the serial tag on the frame. Came with the plough, discs,and 2 cultivators. Would love info on the unit. Not sure how to upload pics. Thank you Reeder

·
Registered
8 Posts
So many questions, so few answers. My model 40 is in the revival line up, but no where near the top. I haven't even considered looking for parts lists reference materials. All I have is the frame & a plow, but the plow might be for a model 15. Both are green. Sorry.
Good Afternoon, I see you had some posts on a Waterloo 40 several years ago. I am currently restoring one with a Wisconsin AKN engine. everything is looking quite favourable as far as getting it running but not quite there yet. I having a problem trying to figure out where the throttle cable attaches to the engine. There is an existing (original) throttle cable mounted to the handle bars but was disconnected when I got the tractor. I have rebuilt the carb and it is all installed and hooked up the governor arm and linkage but I don't see where the throttle cable should attach to the carb.
Any ideas on that?
Thanks Richard in Ontario

·
100 Posts
Good Afternoon, I see you had some posts on a Waterloo 40 several years ago. I am currently restoring one with a Wisconsin AKN engine. everything is looking quite favourable as far as getting it running but not quite there yet. I having a problem trying to figure out where the throttle cable attaches to the engine. There is an existing (original) throttle cable mounted to the handle bars but was disconnected when I got the tractor. I have rebuilt the carb and it is all installed and hooked up the governor arm and linkage but I don't see where the throttle cable should attach to the carb.
Any ideas on that?
Thanks Richard in Ontario
Post a picture, maybe someone could help.
You're not the one on FB looking for the same information, are you?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts