Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I want to welcome them as well. Jestin is a nice guy and has been great to deal with. They are going to try the site sponsor out for 30 days and see how things go. :thumbs:

·
Tractorholic
255 Posts
If you haven't had a chance to deal with Jestin yet you should give him a try on you next search. He is very responsive and his prices are good. Good luck with the sponsorship Jestin I hope it work out for you.

·
Tractorholic
2,179 Posts
I was just looking over their website. Seems like some very reasonable prices... $14.00, including shipping, for a set of points. Last time I checked, at a place around me, they wanted a lot more than that!!

·
DR. Bolens
19,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bill56 said:
I was just looking over their website. Seems like some very reasonable prices... $14.00, including shipping, for a set of points. Last time I checked, at a place around me, they wanted a lot more than that!!
Yeah, They have some real good Deals there.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Welcome and thank you for supporting the site!

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Welcome to the site,glad to have you as a sponsor.
I was just looking over your site,it looks like a good spot.

·
Tractorholic
7 Posts
It's a pleasure to be here, you guys have one of the best forums! I would like to personally thank everyone who has ordered from us, we will be adding new parts in the future and please feel free to request certain parts that you may need, as I appreciate your suggestions. My intention is to produce affordable parts to keep these tractors going for another 40+ years and make new friends during my venture.

Thanks,
Jestin

·
DR. Bolens
19,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again Jestin. I'll probably have to order some stuff from you soon.... I see you got the GE bulbs!

I'm not going to mention names...but some other site wanted 30 bucks for the pair!
You definitely got my business next time I need something!

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
It sure is great to have another source for parts. Haven't checked any prices lately, but from the previous posts I know where we will be doing our shopping. Thanks Jestin for your support.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts