Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is outta town and she paid for a table at some baby clothing sale. Supposedly these things are real crazy.. Only good thing is a good friend that is a young lady will be there to be a buffer zone between me and all the crazy baby brained moms. It's supposed to be over at 1pm my time.. Hope to see you all again.. One thing will come from this.. I will have undeniable proof they (the opposite sex) are crazy.. :loosing_it:

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Good luck. I hope you make lots of money.

Do you suspect your wife did this on purpose? lol

·
Tinker Master
7,913 Posts
Here ya go, he's all dressed up to model baby clothes.
Dog Facial expression Dog breed Carnivore Liver

:wallbanging: :bigrofl: :smashing_pc:

Take your pet with ya for protection now!!!

Plant Flowerpot Luggage and bags Fawn Houseplant

Attachments

·
Tractorfanatics.com
10,292 Posts
Boy , he's got you guys fooled. He loves that kind of stuff. He brought along his recipe box, his last two crocheting projects, and some needlepoint he's been working on since the first snow last fall. He'll be lucky if he doesn't end up an assistant soccer league coach by the time he's back.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You guys are all a bunch of cards... I should have known yall would run with this.. ohh well hope ya had fun.. I know i had a good laugh reading this...

Here ya go, he's all dressed up to model baby cloths.
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366467617.397316.jpg
Scary part is there where a lot more ladies that big then normal sized. The real disturbing part was we (our friend) and i figure more then half of those ladies figured they were still in high school cause their pant's were pulled up far to far.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
You guys are all a bunch of cards... I should have known yall would run with this.. ohh well hope ya had fun.. I know i had a good laugh reading this...

NJKen said:
Here ya go, he's all dressed up to model baby cloths. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366467617.397316.jpg
Scary part is there where a lot more ladies that big then normal sized. The real disturbing part was we (our friend) and i figure more then half of those ladies figured they were still in high school cause their pant's were pulled up far to far.
Like you didn't expect it ? Lol you could not have left yourself anymore wide open.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Havent been feeling all so well.. Truthfully it never crossed my mind buddy.. But continue on with the ribbing cause i sure laughed.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts