Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I went and picked up a new toy! 4 hours of driving and an hour of chatting with the old guy(triing not to show the droool running down).He's got a 1655, 54"deck, 48" Snapper snow blade,whieghts and chains and even a MF sweeper.He said it is all getting listed on Kijiji this week!

Attachments

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
WOW ! Is that ever nice.

·
Super Moderator
54,600 Posts
NICE tractor. Sure looks clean for not being used.

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now all I have to do is get a shaft and pulley to run the PTO on my tractor.Hopefully I can get that done this week.By the time that is done it should be dry enough to test this beast out!

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
That Massey 1655 is in great shape, the tiller looks like it is brand new. I wish they would have used a better piece for the dashes. Seems like every single one I have seen has been broke. You got your self a great tractor there. I'll give you $100 for the tiller just so you don't have to have the heartbreak of worrying about scratching it,..... that my friend is how nice of a guy I really am LOL.

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Nice catch. That is a very clean/good looking machine.
That is definately a keeper.

NUTNDUN said:
I'll give you $100 for the tiller just so you don't have to have the heartbreak of worrying about scratching it,..... that my friend is how nice of a guy I really am LOL.
We gotta find you a tiller, because you're never going to get one like this. LOL

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
How Sweet is that MF!! If you were able to hold in the drool, you are a better man than I am. My Harley isn't that clean. And, yes you should sell George the tiller so it doesn't get scratched. LOL

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If anyone is looking for a Massey sweeper or a Snapper blade there is one on Kijiji! Very well looked after equipment! Tractor will be for sale in July! If anyone can tell me how to ad a ad to the Kijiji/Ebay forum that would be great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.