Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fiance of 2 years and I kind of broke up last night and this morning. Came home and everything that was hers is gone. Guess it's for real. I figured it was over recently but just sucks knowing its a reality.

posted with tapatalk 4

·
Tractorholic
4,070 Posts
Sorry to here the news David! I have lost count how many times I have been there. Like Daniel said just try and stay busy! I know it may seem hard right now, but trust me it will get better and the pain will pass!

Just hang in there and if you need to talk we are here.

·
Tinker Master
7,913 Posts
I guess it just wasn't meant to be pal..

She didn't take your brother with her did she???? :hitting_self_roller:

It's not the end of the world and try to keep it in perspective..

Things will improve.. If it is meant to be she will be back.. If you love something, set it free..

If it comes back then it was meant to be..

Hang in there pal.. (Buy a tractor!!) :beerchug:

·
108 Posts
I feel your pain also. I'm at the end of an extremely nasty divorce that has been drug out for 2.5 years and my 3 kids 9,7,5 have had the worst of it. Staying busy and venting frustrations rather than bottling them up seems to help me the most. We're here to listen if it helps.

·
Tinker Master
7,913 Posts
My nephew has had bad luck with the ladies as well.. He got married and a year later his wife came 'outta the closet' and left him for another chick.. What a slap to your manhood huh? He got over that and hooked up with another girl a few years later who seemed to be a great one.. They were together for a while and then planned to get married.. During the wedding planning she showed signs of being a bride-zilla so the wedding came & went then 3 months later she left him for another man and over his head in debt.. He dug out from that mess in a few years and is now dating another lady with a couple little ones and so far things are going good for him.. They bought a house and we'll see if he takes the plunge the 3rd time.. I'll bet he is careful this time.. I'm hoping it works for him..

Not knowing your situation and it's none of our business just keep your head straight and don't do anything you will regret later on.. Lean on your friends and family and talk things through with them.. You aren't alone you know..

·
Registered
429 Posts
Just try and forget about it. Keep busy and move on. We are always here for you. Jim makes a good point. Time for a consolation tractor.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
I'll put the 4th vote in for a consolation tractor!

I've been where you are before, when my previous gf of 4 years broke things off and moved out I was lost and dove into my work thinking I'd probably never meet another one, let alone the right one (I'm a truck driver and not into the bar scene, so not a lot of options to meet people). Let me just say this: idk what your beliefs are but I believe God had a plan in mind...my life has improved so much since then it's hard to even comprehend. Hang in there man!

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
As others have said, been in your shoes. Take their advice and just keep busy with the tractors or another hobby and let time heal the wound's. Hang in there!

·
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It still sucks but today is better than yesterday. I'm cleaning like crazy...putting all my things back were I had them. No money for a consolation tractor but hopefully I'll get more done on the wheel horse cadet this weekend. Thanks again for the encouragement guys.

posted with tapatalk 4

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Not knowing your situation and it's none of our business just keep your head straight and don't do anything you will regret later on.. Lean on your friends and family and talk things through with them.. You aren't alone you know..
Wiser words have never come from this mans mouth (fingers)..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts