Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tractorholic
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don ( truck21) PM me this past week asking for my address say he had something for me . Don was part of the people who got the Root's 1st Annual Tractor Show in Manheim Pa. started last year .I was thinking it was maybe a picture he had of me but sure wasn't expecting my Tri-Trac being on the front cover of the 2016 flyer :dancingbanana:

Font Plant Poster Event Magenta

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
55,378 Posts
That's cool, Al!

Reactions: boyscout862

·
Tractorholic
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brian I was thinking of bringing the DB walkbehinds to show something dfferent but not now , I,ll take the pickup next year so I can put the TriTrac on the trailer and a walkbehind or two in the truck ! The TriTrac will have the cultivators on it instead of the middle buster that I had this past year in the picture .

·
5,517 Posts
Al, you are not the only one that was surprised with the flyer. My son, Young Shorty, got in with the pedal tractor pull. I was surprised and when I gave it to him to look at without telling him he was in it. He casually took it and began looking at the pics. His words" HEY, wait this is me!" So shocked.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.