Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Good weather today. Just a tad cold, but otherwise felt great. Lots of guys planting and I took about an hour walk. Can't complain here. Supposed to get warm, but ugly tomorrow.

Reactions: Arti and larryd

·
Tractorholic
2,731 Posts
Started out in the 30's here & never changed much (36-40*) all day. Light rain this morning, about 9 am it started sleeting, by noon, snow, sometimes all three at once!

Sky Plant Tree Land lot Wheel

.4" total in the rain gauge all day. Good day to stay in the shop! Had a couple of flower boxes to build anyway! ~~ Lowell

Attachments

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Cat I'm not sure but I don't think you are allowed to use language like that on this site at this time of year. :( LOL!!!
Amen brother, amen!

Warning points for Cat!

Ben W.

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Just sayin', it snowed 3 inches here last night.
Well, guys, maybe we can let Cat off. If he is suffering through three inches, we wouldn't want to make his day any harder.

:D

Ben W.

·
Super Moderator
54,617 Posts
Man it is horrible here too. Went out to work a bit and broke into a mild sweat. Drove to the scrap yard with the windows down. Heath ran around the yard barefooted. Now I am sitting in the house with the windows open. Yeah terrible.
It's warming back up here too. Be glad for the 60* nights. Maybe Cat is getting a case of cabin fever!

·
Registered
429 Posts
So far so good, but feeling a storm coming.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts