Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is meant to be a fun thread.....

Here's the situation:

You have a chance at getting any Bolens you want, Its brand new and still in the crate. For free!
It could be a Large frame, Tube frame or even small frame. What model would you choose and why :smile1:

I will start off...

I would choose to have A Bolens 1000.
I would choose this because In my opinion it was the best looking Bolens With the rounded hood.
The Bolens 1000 was also the first Bolens that my grandfather bought, which started the Bolens addiction LOL.
ok, now lets hear what you would choose.....

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,407 Posts
h20d!!!!!!!!! Why....cause I love diesel! ........ But did they come in Massey Red?:D

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
olcowhand said:
h20d!!!!!!!!! Why....cause I love diesel! ........
:ditto::ditto:

·
Tractorholic
2,179 Posts
I haven't had the pleasure of riding too many different models, especially the large frames, so my choice is mostly based on pictures.
I know it's pretty weird looking, and it's really hard for me not to want a model with one of them bright green mowers, but I would want the Ride-A-Matic. 1962, I think, is the correct model year of the one I'm thinking of.

·
Tractorholic
2,179 Posts
Yep, that's the one! I like the pose of the mom and boy in the ad. It looks like they're looking right at the grill of the tractor and saying
"what happened to that thing?"!!!

·
MMMMmmmm DIESEL
476 Posts
Would parts still be available if so put me on the list for a HT20D, If parts aren't available I'd take a HT23D (export model with a Mitsubishi diesel)

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I am not good with the model numbers either but I think the one I like is the 1886? and the other choice would be the HT20D.

Why, I think the 1886 looks bad a$$ especially with ags if that is the right model number LOL and the HT20D because I would love to have a diesel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts