Garden Tractor Forums banner

2741 - 2760 of 2760 Posts

·
( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)
718 Posts
Technically yesterday I took off the mule drive and mower deck off my cub cadet 1250. Need new belt and new pins next time it goes back on.. Although i really have 3 other tractors for that job. This tractor is for work! Like tractor work!

·
2,427 Posts
I got the Speedex S18 up and running. I rearranged the hood mounts to accommodate the Kohler and gas tank positions.

I have a sleeve hitch of unknown origin. After fabricating some brackets it got mounted to the tractor. I had to cut , weld, and bend the lift arm to fit this tractor. The seating position was a little cramped so I reconfigured the seat post and moved the seat back 1& 1/2 ".

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am attaching a sickle mower to a 1998 Craftsman GT. The engine is a vertical shaft with electric clutch. The drive pulley and clutch on the engine is three inches higher than the mower pulley and only six inches aft of the engine pulley. I had to build a pulley bracket to put idler pulleys on it. I mounted it on the back side of the dozer/snow blade attachment bracket. Still need to work out a spring tensioning mechanism, but I had it running yesterday.

Clark

20191103_0835361.jpg

20191103_0835201.jpg

Attachments

·
( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)
718 Posts
Did a really rough first coat of paint for the hood of my CC 1250. Just wanted to cover the primer up. All other parts that got sprayed doesn’t matter. As it’s all getting repainted.

Attachments

·
( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)
718 Posts
Got decals on my cub cadet 1250

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,017 Posts
Reactions: jcp7hp

·
Super Moderator
54,017 Posts
Drug home this 'freebie' the other day. Gonna fix it up and give it to my daughter. Runs and mows good! It's a 20 HP/42"cut machine.

DSCN5593.JPG DSCN5594.JPG DSCN5595.JPG

Attachments

·
( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)
718 Posts
Had on to redo some spots on my tractors paint job. The first coat didn't dry fast enough, in result, it started to bubble and wrinkle, I could even push it in with my finger. Not all spots were bad, just some. So what I did was scrape it off. (It was so thick it was like cheddar cheese) and I did a lighter first coat in these photos. Later today I'll finish the 2nd coat entirely and be DONE with painting...

Ps, I also got the floor boards done!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lately I've been wanting to get the transaxle back under my Ariens HT16 so I've been ordering parts through John Deere since they have good parts support and the transaxle is virtually the same as the one in a 216 John Deere.

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,182 Posts
Have an old B&S L head twin in the machine shop getting bored out 10 over. Have new pistons and rings, plus all the other stuff cleaned up and in plastic bags waiting for the block to get done. It will replace the KT13 Kohler that threw a rod, like most do, in my Cub 782. Will be a drop in replacement so that part won't be bad. Just getting everything back together correctly.

2741 - 2760 of 2760 Posts