Garden Tractor Forums banner
3601 - 3620 of 3628 Posts

·
Rockstar
2,546 Posts
Burned some brush and had fun watching the kids drive the tractors around.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
These electrics keep finding me... this Wheel Horse was converted to run 36V at some point. I wired in a new connector and it rips with a 48V 45Ah LiPO4 pack under the seat. It also makes a fantastic yard tug.

Tire Wheel Lawn mower Plant Mower

Plant Sky Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Texas Member
5,044 Posts
Tried using the blade on the drive today. It is too packed in now after the rain, weld seams to hold for now. Still had walnut to fist size rocks that made driving bumpy. I got BOH and the trailer out and raked and loaded the walnut to fist size rocks. Had an observer, and SpaceX decided to rumble. Drive is much smoother now. Tomorrow I'll dump the calico trailer and do the same to the parking area. Should I dump the trailer in a keep pile, or take it out to the regular rock pile?

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, in the last week I've sprayed a friends yard for Dandelions with my John Deere 112 Spruce Blue. It had been repainted Green and a green hood installed. And the other day I mowed with my Swisher Ride King. Man is my yard rough! I apologize, I didn't get any pictures of either event.

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
Used the JD 316 to haul 4 loads of wood to fill this rack for next winter.

Automotive tire Tree Plant Wood Logging

Hopefully I can do this a couple more times or more this year for next winter.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
The Ford LGT 165 went to it's new owner today. Have to change my avatar pic. That was the 3rd tractor I bought. Oh well, the $ help heal.

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
Used the JD 316 to move some conveyor belting around for the shop area.
Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Plant Motor vehicle

Also moved some things further out.
Tire Plant Building Motor vehicle Tree

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
Went over a friends house this morning to prep for future work there. Had to move 35 bales of hay. The 316 was fully loaded with 6 bales at a time. Had 35 to move.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

After that I moved some large logs closer to his splitter for him. Then I moved his dirt scoop out where he could get a tractor hooked to it. It was similar to this:

All-in -all a good day. I'll be sore tomorrow for sure. The 316 did a great job.

·
( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)
784 Posts
Pulled some more logs out of the way and really woke up the penncraft. Even pulled a log with that too!
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Tractor Vehicle
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Plant
Grass Plant Groundcover Lawn Wood
Plant Wood Grass Scaled reptile Terrestrial animal
Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Vehicle

I also drove the penncraft down and pulled these fallen fence posts up with the tractor!
Plant Tire Sky Tree Automotive tire

And I pulled a fallen tree too!

One more thing to add, penncraft started surging like crazy. Added some sea foam and that stuff cleared it right up! I really love these things. I’m looking forward to expanding the fleet with a nice cub cadet 70 ;)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
My Sears has been sitting almost a year since I took the fuel tank off to fix a leak. Seems everytime I wanted to work on it something more important came up. Not a big job, could have been done in a few nights. Last night I finally got it put back together and running. I also put a nicer seat on since the other one was all rotted and about to break off. After it stopped raining today I took it for a ride. It ran better than I remembered. I also used it to clean the leaves out of a ditch along our road while I was out.
Tire Plant Wheel Automotive tire Flower
Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire
Plant Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive exterior Bumper
Water resources Plant Road surface Natural landscape Watercourse
Plant Road surface Asphalt Natural landscape Vegetation
Plant Plant community Leaf Natural landscape Road surface

Reactions: Vrdaddy and jcp7hp

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
The JD 316 and I pulled this batch of wood out of the brush piles it was dumped in. No, the pile at the right is now part of it. About 1/3 (lh of the tractor) is dead pine, rest is oak.
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Tomorrow, I will start cutting into lengths to split. I have about a cord already stacked, this will be just a plus.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I plowed the garden yesterday with the 420. first time in a t least a year. Finally got a ankle replaced in February....wasn't getting around yet this last spring. first time I didn't plant a garden in better that 25 years.....I miss my tomaters!
gotta figure out what is up with the KT-17 in my cub 782.....blowing oil up thru the carb. that tractor has my tiller attached to it....

3601 - 3620 of 3628 Posts