took the top end apart on the kt-17 today, cleaned the breather. everything looked as it should. turned it over a few times saw that the valves were working as they should. bolted the intake/carb. back on, replaced the gas line. did not bolt on the muffler.....wanted to see how each cylinder was doing. got it started, a little smoke at first from the right cylinder, but that quit. best news is no more oil shooting out anymore.
First use of the old Simplicity moldboard plow behind the Ingersoll 224. I just cut in a drainage check to guide water coming down the hill away from the storage sheds. It worked pretty well, but needs some tweaking.
Yesterday we had 2 cords of firewood delivered. Today we split some of it smaller and I used my Sears to haul 6 loads over by what’s left of the wood shed. We got most of the pile done before it started raining.