Garden Tractor Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'm so outta shape that when I answered the door in my white t-shirt and white kitchen apron the neighbor kid poked me right in the stomach. "Oh gee, I'm sorry Mr. Hydro, I though you was the real "Pillsbury Doughboy" there for a second!

I will not be throwing his baseballs back when they land in the yard!:D

·
Tractorfanatics.com
10,292 Posts
I'm so outta shape that when I answered the door in my white t-shirt and white kitchen apron the neighbor kid poked me right in the stomach. "Oh gee, I'm sorry Mr. Hydro, I though you was the real "Pillsbury Doughboy" there for a second!

I will not be throwing his baseballs back when they land in the yard! :D
Just so long as you don't send them back with the shovel. Remember how that went with the 'other' items left in your yard.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Just so long as you don't send them back with the shovel. Remember how that went with the 'other' items left in your yard.
:D Yes, and how times change! He now has a tiny filthy white yappy little mutt which is deathly scared of me and won't even come through the fence, the pool is green and full of screechy frogs and green muck, his "privacy stockade fence", once an interesting trajectory problem, is un-privately laying down in sections and his devil spawn offspring are now plying their trades downtown instead of home... Yup, another example of the benefits of a pothead life!:D

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.