Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
DB restorer
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What if.......... you was just driving along and a pair of really big tires, on rims, fell into the back of the truck? Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Would one think "project"?????

To Be Continued.....................

Attachments

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
What size tires and wheels are those ?

·
Anything Red . . .
12,047 Posts
I'm glad they weren't on a tractor!

I was reading on GTT that Pond made their first tractor by adding a front end on a walk behind. Have you thought about reverse engineering that? Make a walk behind from a tractor?

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
What if.......... you was just driving along and a pair of really big tires, on rims, fell into the back of the truck? View attachment 50553

Would one think "project"?????

To Be Continued.....................
Well, I'd turn around & drive past that spot a few more times!

·
Super Moderator
54,601 Posts
Gonna make a mud slinger?

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
I was thinking they look like 24's. They have 8 bolt centers which could make them as large as 28's. They resemble Massey wheels off of some of their smaller farm tractors like the 81, 20, and 22.

·
Old Iron Junky
1,359 Posts
Those look like some old manure spreader tires and wheels, 20" or 24" rims. As for a project.....maybe could put them on one of the walk behinds to prevent so much compaction in the garden.

·
DB restorer
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The tires in the picture, are 11.2 x 24, with an 8 bolt ag pattern. They are 44" tall. They originally came from a center pivit irrigation machine. Heavy little buggers, weighting 130# each, at least thats what the bathroom scales said when i rolled one over it.

Hmmm, a project is coming out of this .............have to inventory a little more................

To be continued............

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
I would call it a gift from the tractor Gods and roll with it....hey, you can't argue with fate.......

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.