Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a really good lead on a walk behind deal Guy wants anything for it just wants it gone to a good home but my question is what is it ? from what i know theres no attachments with it and I kinda want to know what it is before getting into it anyway heres the photos he sent me.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Tire Floor

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Gas Auto part

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor

Heres all the photos I think it has a Wisconsin single cylinder on it but i dont really see a spot for any attachments thats what i found weird, the handles look like the ones from a Howard gem along with the tires but as far as I know they never had a Wisconsin on them and they have a tiller on them.

Any help would be appreciated


1 - 1 of 1 Posts