Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cub Cadet Collector
1,457 Posts
It is an adaptor for a 3 point hitch. It is a little odd though, It looks like the top link attachment point is off center and the arm pins aren't in the same height holes. Don't know what it would go on.

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
This would be used to attach a sleeve hitch Brinly plow to a 3 PT hitch. The offset is to factor in for the rear tire in the furrow.

Reactions: chris m

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
I
I was leaning toward that, but wasn't sure why the off set being that the 3 point arms are adjustable. (save set up time?)
Chris, it saves time going from one implement to another.
Just like on full size farm equipment.

Reactions: chris m

·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
Brian, Chris, I think you will find it is for sure Brinly. But it is not a sleeve adaptor but the tool bar that the 12 " plows clamp to. You can shift plow right or left by the u-bolt clamps. I have seen different CAT.o brinly A-frames, This style is what most of the Power King dealers sold. I have one like that, that is labeled Honda. Shawn

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
Brian, Chris, I think you will find it is for sure Brinly. But it is not a sleeve adaptor but the tool bar that the 12 " plows clamp to. You can shift plow right or left by the u-bolt clamps. I have seen different CAT.o brinly A-frames, This style is what most of the Power King dealers sold. I have one like that, that is labeled Honda. Shawn
I agree....

Reactions: tractorgarden
1 - 9 of 9 Posts