Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a mf14. Can anybody tell me what year it is. The serial # 1944005659. How do you read the serial #. Thanks :confuse:

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
1974 last 4 digits of the serial #
Maybe somebody could make a sticky for build date by serial# at the top of this forum.

·
4,482 Posts
I am sure we have a Serial #/Date of Birth in our Manuals section. The last 4 digits will depict the year.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
ducky said:
I am sure we have a Serial #/Date of Birth in our Manuals section. The last 4 digits will depict the year.
I know, I found it, just thought it would be easier to have a direct link to it.
When I try to find out serial#/ build date, for me the link does not work, don't know why???

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
DH1 said:
This is what I get when I down load it>file:///C:/Users/Doug/AppData/Local/Temp/MF%20build%20date%2076.pdf-1.htm

I see the link doesn't work but I get a mess of letters, numbers and symbols,???
I see why, but I don't know what's causing it... you have extra stuff on the end. The "-1.htm" would mess up you viewing it. If you follow that address (c:, users, Doug, ... and see the file. then rename to get rid of the extra, it will probably work... or you can click on the pages above to view.

Are you using a Mac by chance?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts