Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blade was on an MTD 990 I just picked up. Has some lift iron on it, that needs to be whacked off for sure. Have model and serial on tag. Is 20" tall by 42" wide. Says Bolens FMC on it, is black and not too rusty really. Model 18305 Serial 0201461

Here's some pix.

Attachments

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, not knowing what QT means....is it just a Lawn Tractor then or GT? Not worth much or won't sell easy? Keep it for the MTD or throw on the Junk pile with other unused items? About what age?

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
That blade is for the XL series tractors such as the H11XL,G11XL,H12XL,G12XL,1400G,H14XL,GT14. The blade is not for the QT series tractors. It looks to be missing the lift arm for it.

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, the pix link here is the big White and green trim Bolen's that I really like best. I've seen them tossed and for sale many times because the Tec engines went bad. But one in pix says G17 doesn't it?? SO, that is the bigger ones at time, just like mentioned in last post? I would love to find an H14 or similar to re-do. Pedal drive control, 3pt on it, would be nice. Never cared for the Look of the early Bolens that much, these late ones are really "custom" looking. BUT, guess many don't like "plastic" bodies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts