Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Always learning something!
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The different tires is the thing that jumped out at me. I would have thought they would have used a brand new tractor but I guess not. I kinda like the fact it isn't "perfect".

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
I have the same manual as you do and it shows the same 2 pictures, with different front tires.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
I know that in the MF8 manuals I have it looks like they just grabbed tractors from their testing area to take pics for the manuals. Why not? As long as you can see what's needed it doesn't have to be brand new. In a sales brochure I can see it needing to be perfect though.

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You have too much time on your hands. lol
I've been being a good boy and studying my manual BEFORE I dig too far into my new MF-14. :thumbs: I noticed the tires but I still can't find the specs for the air cleaner and the recommended oil for the tranny/hydro system. :( I can't find those two things anywhere in the manual ( :mad2: ) guess I'm blind to somethings.

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know that in the MF8 manuals I have it looks like they just grabbed tractors from their testing area to take pics for the manuals. Why not? As long as you can see what's needed it doesn't have to be brand new. In a sales brochure I can see it needing to be perfect though.
Agreed!

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know that all of the "green" manuals show all of the tires matching. Whops, I thought this was the John Deere thread, my bad. :hitting_self_roller:
Careful....you might get WARNING POINTS for hurting our feelings over here. :( You know, we have feelings too! :bigrofl:

·
Old Iron Junky
1,359 Posts
So does that mean if you restore a MF-14 the front tires are not to match? :D

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
Wow Moose, That is something. At least they washed it before the photo shoot!! :thumbs:

Reactions: Moosetales
1 - 16 of 16 Posts