Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
The tool on the left with the screw threads looks like a tire valve tool for rethreading inside (valve) threads and outside (cap) threads. Another option for both items might be motorcycle spoke tools. Just guessing.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Every now and then I see something that needs a home in my tool box. Reminds me of a dear friend who asked me for a tool I had,,,it was for changing ball joints on EUCS...He did not need it but sure looked good on his wall.

·
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The tool on the left with the screw threads looks like a tire valve tool for rethreading inside (valve) threads and outside (cap) threads. Another option for both items might be motorcycle spoke tools. Just guessing.
Yep, it looks like a tire tool but it is too big, the EZ out is a clue. I should confess that tool has been ID'd.

·
Registered
9,342 Posts
I am 90% sure that tool on the bottom is for removing and installing grease zerks. The left screw type extension is to clean out the hole for the tap on the right. The lower extension is to turn one size zerk into the hole while the upper extension is for the smaller or possibly metric zerks. I have on but without the top extension. Mine only has the three. Problem most of the zerks we get now come from parts unknown and the hex part is somewhere between US Standard and Metric.

·
1,517 Posts
Chieffan is a winner!!! Amazon still sells a couple of different kinds of these zerk tools. The other
item is the one I can't figure out is the Bluepoint thing.
Find a Snap-on Tool catalog or local dealer and they'll tell you what the Blue Point doohickie thingamajiggy is . I know what it is , just can't place it for the life of me at the moment

·
Registered
10,192 Posts
Find a Snap-on Tool catalog or local dealer and they'll tell you what the Blue Point doohickie thingamajiggy is . I know what it is , just can't place it for the life of me at the moment
It happens to me all the time. Its called CRS(can't remember stuff). It happens more and more as you get older. Good Luck, Rick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.