Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought a 2055 that has not ran in years put battery in hit starting fluid ran . Now don't need it and rear tires shot 15in Should I part? has blade chains a realy nice deck I think the 60in grey one not black good box shaft blades, 3 point complete. And figure to do leak down on engine the 20 vangaurd Horizontal should be worth ??Or keep after it buy tires and clean up issues that arise and sell it whole. seems like worth more in parts??

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
If you are looking to make a profit, they are all worth more as parts. Personally have a hard time breaking down a complete tractor. But sometimes some most fall so that others can live.

·
Fixer of Broken junk
4,881 Posts
Once they are gone they are gone forever. I refuse to part out a tractor unless it's completely worn out and by that time there will not be enough good usable parts to make it worth my while.

If the tires are not split you can throw a set of tubes in them and use them for quite a while.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought a 2055 that has not ran in years put battery in hit starting fluid ran . Now don't need it and rear tires shot 15in Should I part? has blade chains a realy nice deck I think the 60in grey one not black good box shaft blades, 3 point complete. And figure to do leak down on engine the 20 vangaurd Horizontal should be worth ??Or keep after it buy tires and clean up issues that arise and sell it whole. seems like worth more in parts??
Hello so are you selling. ? location and price ??

·
Registered
36 Posts
what kind of blade did it come with? i have the 1855 and have been trying to find a front mount blade for it for ever. just some images of how it mounts up would be great so at least i could fab one up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts