Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Massey Ferguson Tractors

"10 & 12 HP collection of 8 assorted MF garden tractors with variety of attachments including snowblowers,plows,tiller,Wheel weights&chains One automatic tractor "

Dang, that's just $250 each with free attachments! :firejumper:

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
There sure is a lot of stuff there.

·
Tractorholic
2,179 Posts
That would probably be a great deal considering all that's there. I guess if a guy would buy it, and sell off a portion of the take, that $2000 price maybe wouldn't hurt quite as bad.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
That would be great to have. Definitely worth the price for all of them plus the attachments. It would be even better if it was one of each size like one 7G, one 7H, one 8G, one 8H, one 10, one 12G, one 12H or take away the 7's and throw in a 14 and a 16 :D

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, but think of it this way... how much is a "fair" box store "lawn mower" with just a mower deck going for? Now just save ONE tractor, and keep the mower deck, snow blower, tiller, plow, weights.... You get the picture? "If" you kept two of them, and sold the rest for $350 each... you would get those two tractors and all the toys for free. If I have that kind of free cash, I would do it in a heartbeat!

·
Tractorholic
2,179 Posts
FirefyterEmt said:
Yea, but think of it this way... how much is a "fair" box store "lawn mower" with just a mower deck going for? Now just save ONE tractor, and keep the mower deck, snow blower, tiller, plow, weights.... You get the picture? "If" you kept two of them, and sold the rest for $350 each... you would get those two tractors and all the toys for free. If I have that kind of free cash, I would do it in a heartbeat!
You definitely have a good point there! If a guy had the time and money, to go around and pick up all these bargains, and sell off a few extra tractors or attachments, he could have all his own tractors for free!!

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea, it would not be hard to break even or even turn a profit with that package while keeping the "toys" and a couple tractors too. And that's without even (GASP!) parting one or more of them out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts