Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im interested in looking at a QT17, but I dont want all the attachments. Comes with deck, tiller and plow. Will the decks and tillers fit anything else?

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
Bolens 1000 said:
I'm pretty sure the decks will not interchange with a GT2000, but they should interchange with some of the eliminator series.
:ditto:

The plows used a different pusharm kit.The tillers will not interchange as the lift setup was different.

·
Fixer of Broken junk
4,796 Posts
Don't forget that the QT deck blades spin the opposite direction to.

You could make a nice brush-hog or finish mower out of the deck.

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
EricFromPa said:
Don't forget that the QT deck blades spin the opposite direction to.

You could make a nice brush-hog or finish mower out of the deck.
The decks from both turned the same direction as the motor sit it it the same and both used a PTO off the crank side of the motor.Also the PTO clutch from the GT2000 will work on the QT17 just looks different.

·
Fixer of Broken junk
4,796 Posts
bhts said:
The decks from both turned the same direction as the motor sit it it the same and both used a PTO off the crank side of the motor.Also the PTO clutch from the GT2000 will work on the QT17 just looks different.
Oh I really need to start reading the title.Thought he asked if it would work on another style bolens tractor.
Had a rough day and it was getting late.:wallbanging:

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
Chris, Welcome to GTtalk, glad you joined us here. :wave: Someone will be along shortly to help you out. I would, but Bolens isn't my strong suite. :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Chris, i found a video on you-tube on this, just type in QT17 mower deck install on you-tube, should bring it up....BIGMO51

1 - 9 of 9 Posts