Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Texas Member
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in shorts, T-Shirt, and Flips, it is almost 10:00 pm and the shop door is open. I ran the car A/C on the way home this evening.

I am taking tomorrow off as it is supposed to be in the 80's here and I can finish up the Mower refresh. I think we will need to switch the house A/C on if the forecast is correct.

Attachments

·
Make Stuff Up
2,710 Posts
We have been in the mid/upper 60's with lows in the mid 40's. Next week they are saying highs in the upper 40's to 50's and our lows are going to start getting down to the mid to high 20's. This has been the mildest winter in a long time, I sure am not going to complain!

We let the wood burner (only heat we have) go out a couple days ago and it's been pretty nice in here.

·
Super Moderator
55,501 Posts
Very nice here too, Larry! Looks like you may need the pontoons this weekend though.

·
Tractorholic
2,731 Posts
38* this morning, going towards 60*, warm again tomorrow with rain over the weekend. Then much cooler for a while.

Reactions: hamman

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
I'm scared, we will pay for this weather!
You are so right. It may be nice but sure is hard on all the plant and livestock. Need it to freeze up solid before we get snow. Feed lots are a real mess with some in semi solid stuff that is moving like volcano lava. Stuff is drug out on the roads and makes a real mess of everything. Hard for people who never venture out into the country to realize just what this weather does to the rest of the world around them.

·
Aaron
6,736 Posts
We are projected to be in the 60s today, and almost in the 70s Saturday and Sunday. I don't care about the cold. Other than buying heating oil(which has been grand this year for price, under 2.00 a gallon) I just personally hate the snow with all the driving I have to do for work these days. WV is terrible for keeping the secondary roads clear, and look at a map, 90% of the roads in WV are secondary roads!

·
Only member from Western South Dakota!
1,772 Posts
In South Dakota quite often scraping the windows and using the defrost for the drive to work is needed then the A/C needs to come on for the ride home!

Sounds like great weather to me Larry!

DAC

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.